- Ph.D in Computer Science, University of California San Diego, 2018-Present
- B.A in Computer Science, Swarthmore College, 2012-2016
Verifying SFI for WebAssembly (In Preparation USENIX 2020)
Generating Correctness Proofs with Reinforcement Learning (In Preperation NeurIPS 2020)
Generating Correctness Proofs with Neural Networks (In Submission MAPL 2020)
- Software Developer @ Summit Securities Group, LLC
Aug 2016-Aug 2018
- Maintained a C# high-frequency trading platform with data feeds to all major stock markets in the US and Japan.
- Introduced a kernel bypass mechanism to the trading platform, eliminating UDP packet drops.
- Implemented low-latency trading strategies, backtesting them with recorded historical data.
- Software Engineering Intern @ Gametime United Jun 2015-Aug 2018
- Managed the ETL process to ensure efficient data flow between PostgreSQL DB, NoSQL DB, Memcache, and mobile applications.
- Integrated tools into the system to improve customer growth, including Twilio for text messaging, and gift cards.
- Helped design a statistical model to dynamically price tickets by collecting data from user apps and analyzing them in R.
- Software Engineering Intern @ ValetAnywhere Jun 2014-Sep 2014
- Implemented an end-to-end on-demand valet parking service.
- Developed hybrid mobile customer and valet apps using HTML5, AngularJS, and Ionic Framework.
- Built a server app using Python to handle requests between front-end and MySQL DB.
- Engineering Technical Assistant @ Swarthmore College Jun 2013-Aug 2013
- Restored a 12-inch refracting telescope first mounted in 1897 to near-original cosmetic and mechanical condition.
- Upgraded the telescope with unobtrusive modern observing convenience, like a compact digital camera (CDC).